EXPLORE OUR PRODUCTS
Gaseous: 25-425 kWe
Diesel: 30-2500 kWe
24/7 EMERGENCY RESPONSEEmergency Service Calls - Available 24/7 (read more)
- Preventative Maintenance & Repairs
- Load Bank Testing
- Oil, Cooling, and Fuel Analysis
- Control Upgrades
- Complete System Monitoring Available
MODEL: MagPlus Inventory Measurement Probe
|Model Number||Intended Use||Float Kits Available|
|MagPlus Inventory Measurement Probe||AST and UST storage tank applications||2" and 3"|
Veeder-Root's Mag Plus Probe is designed for both aboveground (AST) and underground (UST) storage tank applications that require extremely accurate and reliable inventory readings for SIR and business management needs. This probe solution meets even the most challenging alternative fluid and non-retail applications, delivering trouble-free performance in gasoline, diesel, and a wide variety of approved fluids. Available in standard and custom lengths up to 12“, accommodates all small rectangular and cylindrical ASTs and USTs under 30,000 gallons, and is compatible with all TLS consoles.
- Temperature performance: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Reduced probe canister head and adjustable spacers for quick and easy installation
- Stainless-steel guide tube for use in both retail and non-retail alternative fluid applications
- New 2" and 3" float kits, which enable lower product-level reading capabilities
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Provides highly accurate trouble-free performance. Within gasoline, diesel and wide variety of approved fluids – investment is secure for long life performance
- Magnetostrictive technology and five-point temperature sensing. Capable of extremely accurate inventory control and in-tank leak testing
- Value-added investment. Provides value-added return by providing accurate data for the business, so you can make better operational decisions
Mag Plus Inventory Only Probe with Water Detection
Mag Plus Inventory Only Probe without Water Detection
5 ft. 4 in.
7 ft. 6 in.
10 ft. 6 in.
Mag Plus Inventory Only Probes require the use of any of the following new Float Kits.
Kits with 3" Floats Model No.
Kits with 2" Floats Model No.
Magnetostrictive Probe Console Compatibility**
= A Four-Input Probe Interface Module is required for use of magnetostrictive probes with the TLS-350 or TLS-350R system.
**Software Version 11 or higher
***All software versions
Questions? Call us toll free at 1-800-370-3621 or send us a message now. We’re here to help.