EXPLORE OUR PRODUCTS
Gaseous: 25-425 kWe
Diesel: 30-2500 kWe
24/7 EMERGENCY RESPONSEEmergency Service Calls - Available 24/7 (read more)
- Preventative Maintenance & Repairs
- Load Bank Testing
- Oil, Cooling, and Fuel Analysis
- Control Upgrades
- Complete System Monitoring Available
MODEL: Phase-Two Separation Float
|Model Number||Intended Use||Minimum Detectable Water Height||Tank Opening|
|Phase-Two Separation Float||Gasoline storage tanks up to 15% ethanol||0.38"||4"|
Are you protected against phase separation? Learn about Veeder-Root's new solution at www.detectphaseseparation.com.
The Phase-Two float offers the earliest possible detection of phase separation, saving money and reputations. It provides continuous in-tank monitoring and delivers alarms to your Veeder-Root automatic tank gauge. The Phase-Two uses multiple densities to detect both water and phase separation in your tanks, making sure you’re protected under all circumstances. Phase-Two is retrofittable and compatible with existing Veeder-Root automatic tank gauges. Delivers quality fuel to your customers, and keeps both your equipment and reputation safe.
- Provides the earliest detection of phase separation available and continuous monitoring to your console
- Simple replacement of existing water float with new Phase-Two Water Detector
- Offers the protection that your equipment is secure, and your inventory and reputation are safe
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Handles multiple densities. Float able to detect both water and phase separation
- Delivers alarms/alerts. Provides continuous monitoring of in-tank phase separation and delivers alarms to your Veeder-Root automatic tank gauge
- Protects from every angle. Offers you the protection that your equipment is secure and your inventory and reputation are safe
- Provides early detection. Provides you with the earliest detection of phase separation available and continuous monitoring to your console
- Offers simple replacement. Swap your existing water float with new Phase-Two Water Detector
- Fuel compatibility All gasoline blends up to 15% ethanol (E15)
- Minimum detectable water height 0.38"
- Minimum detectable fuel height 7.0"
- Accuracy in water ± 0.10"
- Accuracy in phase separation + 0.75"
- Tank opening 4"
- Consoles Veeder-Root TLS-450 (v3A or higher);
- TLS-350/300 (v30B or higher)
- Probes Veeder-Root Mag Plus (Series 8463)
Use in any gasoline storage tank containing up to 15% ethanol. The new Phase-Two float kit replaces the traditional gasoline float kit. The float kit also works in pure gasoline with better performance for water detection than existing float kits by having a lower minimum detectable water height, allowing station owners to respond to a potential problem more quickly.
Questions? Call us toll free at 1-800-370-3621 or send us a message now. We’re here to help.