EXPLORE OUR PRODUCTS
Gaseous: 25-425 kWe
Diesel: 30-2500 kWe
24/7 EMERGENCY RESPONSEEmergency Service Calls - Available 24/7 (read more)
- Preventative Maintenance & Repairs
- Load Bank Testing
- Oil, Cooling, and Fuel Analysis
- Control Upgrades
- Complete System Monitoring Available
MODEL: Series 300 Group G Power Transfer Switch - ASCO Series 300 Group G Power Transfer Switch
|Series 300 Group G Power Transfer Switch||300 GROUP G||Commercial, Light, Industrial||30 - 3,000||2, 3 or 4||115 - 600V|
View These Series 300G Videos
300 G Intro | 300 G Normal Operation | 300 G OTTS Operation
300 G Inphase Operation | 300 G DTTS Operation
The ASCO Series 300 was designed to automatically transfer critical loads in the event of a power outage. It is also designed to handle total system loads including motors and other high inrush and inductive loads.
The ASCO Series 300's modular, compact design makes it easy to install, inspect and maintain-- all parts are accessible from the front so switch contacts can be easily inspected.
The ASCO Series 300 assure the user of many years of reliability through its rugged construction and proven performance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The Series 300 is listed to UL 1008 standard for total system loads
and CSA standard C22.2 for automatic transfer switches.
- Meets NFPA 110 for Emergency and Standby Power Systems
and the National Electrical Code (NEC) Articles 700, 701 and 702.
- Controller is RoHS compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances).
- 30 through 3000 amps in a compact design.
- Available to 600 VAC, single or three phase.
- True double-throw operation: The single solenoid design is inherently inter-locked and prevents contacts from being in contact with both sources at the same time.
- Theres no danger of the Series 300 ATS transferring loads to a dead source because the unique ASCO single-solenoid operator derives
power to operate from the source to which the load is being transferred.
- Easy to navigate 128x64 graphical LCD display with keypad provides LED indicators for switch position, source availability, not in auto, and alert
- Integrated multilingual user interface for configuration and monitoring.
- Delayed transition operation is now available (Dual Operator Configuration).
- Non-automatic operation can be selected using the key pad without opening enclosure door.
- Relay expansion module with extra relays for accessory outputs (Optional).
- Includes soft keys for test function and time delay bypass as standard features.
- Historical event log (Optional).
- Statistical ATS system monitoring information
- Diagnostic Functions.
- Password protection to prevent unauthorized tampering of settings.
- Adjustable time-delay feature prevents switch from being activated due to momentary utility power outages and generator dips.
- Supplied with solid neutral termination.
- Optional switched neutral pole available.
- Field modification accessory kits available.
- Available for immediate delivery.
Questions? Call us toll free at 1-800-370-3621 or send us a message now. We’re here to help.