EXPLORE OUR PRODUCTS
Gaseous: 25-425 kWe
Diesel: 30-2500 kWe
24/7 EMERGENCY RESPONSEEmergency Service Calls - Available 24/7 (read more)
- Preventative Maintenance & Repairs
- Load Bank Testing
- Oil, Cooling, and Fuel Analysis
- Control Upgrades
- Complete System Monitoring Available
MODEL: 4000 Series Power Transfer Switch - ASCO 4000 Series Power Transfer Switch
|4000 Series Power Transfer Switch||4000||Industrial||30 - 4,000||2, 3 or 4||115 - 600V|
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONASCO Power Transfer Switches are the standard of the industry. High speed transfer of loads between alternate sources of power, regardless of ampacity size, is achieved by a reliable, field proven solenoid operating mechanism.
When combined with a programmable microprocessor controller with keypad and LCD display, they offer the most advanced method of transferring all types of loads, such as motors, electronic drives, UPSs and microprocessor based systems.
4000 Series Power Transfer Switches are available open or enclosed, in ampacity sizes from 30 through 4000 amperes with a limited selection of optional accessories.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Conventional two-position transfer configuration, plus closed and delayed transition modes of operation. All configurations available with either automatic or non-automatic control.
- UL listed to 1008 Transfer Switch Equipment & CSA certified to CSA 22.2 No.178-1978 Automatic Transfer Switches.
- Qualified to IEC 60947-6-1, CE marked (optional). (Limited to certain accessories.)
- Rated up to 600 VAC, 30 through 4000 amperes.
- Front replaceable main and arcing contacts (800-4000 amperes).
- Programmable microprocessor controller with keypad and LCD display.
- Industrial grade user interface with integrated controls and indicating lights.
- Convenient one tine diagram with switch position and source acceptability LED indicators.
- Standard ground conductor connections.
- Four auxiliary contacts, two contacts closed when switch is in normal position and two contacts closed when switch is in emergency position.*
- Local/remote communications capability for interfacing with ASCO PowerQuest or SiteWeb communication products.
- Reliable and field proven solenoid operating mechanism.
- High withstand and close-on ratings including short time withstand current rating for optimum flexibility in circuit breaker coordination (800-4000 amperes).
- Solid, switched neutral configurations available.
Questions? Call us toll free at 1-800-370-3621 or send us a message now. We’re here to help.